The following Regulations are the general rules for participation in Baltic Connecting 2024, an international event for tourism professionals organized by Lithuania Travel, the Lithuanian National Tourism Development Agency, and the official Event Operator Estravel Vilnius JSC.
The official Baltic Connecting 2024 language is English.
TERMS OF ATTENDANCE
- To be eligible to participate in the event, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- have provided incoming services for group and/ or individual travelers for a minimum of 2 years in the event target markets (Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, the United Arab Emirates, Australia and the United States of America).
- must be final decision makers, representing companies actively seeking new business opportunities with Tour Operators, Travel Agencies and Wholesalers from the event target markets.
- must be fluent in English.
- must have a website in English.
- must have international marketing and/ or sales activities in one or more Baltic countries.
- Inbound tour operators must possess an inbound tourism license.
- Only classified 3-5 star hotels are eligible to participate in the event.
- Membership in international tourism organizations or/and associations, or/and international representation is considered an advantage.
- Participation in B2B events in long-haul markets in the last 3 years is considered as an advantage.
- Only one person from a company can participate at the event and the workshop. One accompanying person is accepted only for the Gala dinner.
- Only one person from a company can participate at the event and the workshop, one accompanying person can be accepted only for the Gala dinner.
- Eligible applicants must complete and submit the online registration form no later than March 7, 2024.
- PLEASE NOTE that the completion of the registration form does not automatically confirm participation. All registrations will undergo a thorough review, and qualified participants will be granted access to participate in the event. Tourism Boards of the Baltic States will conduct a final validation of participants, and organizers will notify applicants of the outcome by March 21, 2024.
- Participants who are not accepted for participation will have the opportunity to reapply for the future events scheduled to take place in Riga, Latvia in 2025.
- Participation fee for Suppliers from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia is 250 €. This fee includes:
- Participation in the workshop on 08.05.2024
- Pre-scheduled B2B meetings with Hosted Buyers – travel industry professionals
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Only one person from each company is permitted to attend the workshop.
- For Suppliers, the fee for the Gala dinner on 08.05.2024 is 50 €. It covers Gala dinner & event, VAT.
- Maximum 2 persons from the company can attend the gala dinner.
- It is important to emphasize that the above costs are applicable for one representative per company.
- Cancellations received on or before April 15, 2024 do not incur a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after April 15, 2024 will incur a fee of 250 Eur.
- Should a circumstance arise whereby you have to cancel your participation, you may request to substitute another person from your organization. The Organizer retains the right to accept the substitute person after reviewing their fully completed application form.
- In the event of a “no show”, the Organiser will cancel your Supplier status and reserves the right to blacklist you, preventing you from reapplying for subsequent events.
- Please note that the Suppliers are responsible for making their own travel & accommodation arrangements to and from the event.GENERAL CONDITIONS & CHANGES
- To enhance the organization of the event, the Event Organizer reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the event.
- All matters and questions not explicitly covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the Organizers. The foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or supplemented by the Organizers at their discretion.
- The Suppliers agree to comply with any and all amendments and changes made by the Organizers as well as with the rules and regulations outlined in the present Suppliers Terms and Conditions.