Your registration e-mail will be used as username for login to system.
This information will be sent to your mail.
This year, Lithuania is thrilled to be the host of the Baltic Connecting event in Vilnius. We extend a warm invitation to Hosted Buyers from the United States of America, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Australia to attend the event and connect with local tourism providers from Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
The following Regulations are the general rules for participation in Baltic Connecting 2024, an international event for tourism professionals organized by Lithuania Travel, the Lithuanian National Tourism Development Agency, and the official Event Operator Estravel Vilnius JSC.
The official Baltic Connecting 2024 language is English.
TERMS OF ATTENDANCE
- To participate in the event, a Hosted Buyer must fulfill the following criteria:
- A Hosted Buyer must belong to one of the following categories: Tour operator, Travel Agent/ Travel Advisor, Wholesaler.
- A Hosted Buyer must be final decision makers, representing companies or agencies actively seeking for new business opportunities in the Baltic Countries.
- A Hosted Buyer should be fluent in English.
- The company represented by the Hosted Buyer:
- must maintain a website in English.
- must have international marketing and / or sales activities in one or more Baltic countries.
- The person registering for the event should not have attended a Baltic Connecting event in the last 2 years.
- Only one person from a company is permitted to participate in the event, accompanying persons cannot be accepted.
- Hosted Buyers are required to attend the full program of Baltic Connecting.
- Hosted Buyers must commit to attending a minimum of 10 appointments during the Workshop.
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
- Buyers in the selected markets must complete and submit an online registration form by March 11, 2024.
- PLEASE NOTE that the completion of the registration form does not automatically confirm participation. All registrations will be reviewed and only qualified participants will be granted access to the event. The Tourism Boards of the Baltic States will conduct a final validation of participants, and organizers will notify applicants of the outcome no later than March 21, 2024.
- Applicants who are not accepted into the Hosted Buyer program will have the opportunity to reapply again for future events, with the next scheduled event to be held in Riga, Latvia in 2025.
- By accepting the Hosted Buyer status, all Hosted Buyers are consenting to the release of their contact details to all participants and official event partners.
- The costs of Hosted Buyers’ participation in the workshop and tours are fully covered by the Organisers and include:
- The costs associated with Hosted Buyers’ participation in the workshop and tours are fully covered by the Organisers. This coverage includes:
- Economy flight ticket from the Hosted Buyer’s resident country (United States of America, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Australia) to Vilnius and return.
- Accommodation in a single room at a 4-star hotel.
- Pre-scheduled B2B meetings with suppliers from Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
- Attendance at the Get Together reception, Gala dinner, and provision of food & beverages during Workshop.
- Participation in FAM tours & organized activities.
- Transfers from/to the hotel or workshop, other transportation as per the event program.
- Organizers will not refund free time activities, unscheduled meals and beverages, mini bar, telephone calls, taxi journeys and travel insurance.
CANCELLATIONS, NO SHOWS & REFUNDS
- In the event that you need to cancel your participation at the Baltic Connecting 2024 Workshop, please communicate your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to note that the cancellation will only be deemed effective upon receipt of a written acknowledgement from the Organizer.
- Cancellations received on or before April 15, 2024 do not incur a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after April 15, 2024 will incur a fee of 750 Eur.
- In the event of a “no show”, the Organiser will cancel your Hosted Buyer status and reserves the right to blacklist you, preventing you from reapplying for subsequent events.
TRAVEL DETAILS & INSURANCE
- The Organizers will set the flight arrival and departure times for Hosted Buyers upon completion of online registration and receipt of the confirmation for participation.
- The Organisers will provide the Buyers with their travel details according to the program and selected FAM tours.
- Deviation from the standard schedule is permissible only under specific circumstances, such as the booking and payment of extra services by the Hosted Buyer, circumstances beyond one's control, or the participant's inability to reach the workshop on the designated dates.
- The Event Operator should be notified of any changes to a Buyer’s travel arrangements by email. All changes require prior authorization from the Organizers.The Organizers reserve the right to reject any requests regarding Buyers’ travel arrangements.
- PLEASE NOTE that travel insurance is the responsibility of each individual Hosted Buyer. The Organizer will not supply travel insurance for Hosted Buyers. Travel insurance must be in effect from the day of departure up to and including the day you arrive back in your home country.
- Please note that participants from certain countries may require a visa to enter Lithuania/ the Baltic Countries / the European Union. It is the responsibility of each participant to contact the Organizer for a visa application letter and to organize their own individual visa.
- International participants requiring a letter of invitation to obtain a visa are kindly requested to contact the Organizers at email@example.com. Please include your name, company, address, telephone and fax number, email address and note requesting a letter of invitation.
- LEASE NOTE the process of applying for a travel visa can take some additional time, therefore, it is advisable to request a letter of invitation well in advance.
- To apply for a visa, you need to submit your application to the Lithuanian embassy or consulate in your home country. The application requirements may include a completed visa application form, passport-sized photos, proof of travel insurance, proof of accommodation, flight itinerary, proof of financial means, and other supporting documents.
- For more information on applying for a visa to the Schengen area, please visit the official website of the Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
GENERAL CONDITIONS & CHANGES
- To enhance the organization of the event , the Organizers reserve the right to make any necessary changes to the event.
- All matters and questions not explicitly covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the Organizers. The foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or supplemented by the Organizers at their discretion.
- The Hosted Buyer agrees to comply with any and all amendments and changes by the Organizers, as well as with the rules and regulations outlined in the present Hosted Buyers Terms and Conditions.